SaaS Application: Frontend Developer
We are a seed funded SaaS product company based out of Bangalore. The founders are top-notch
engineering grads and international MBAs with several years of experience working with global brands around
North America, Europe, and India. Our culture is dictated by three mantras:
1. Insane focus on great customer experience
2. Happy employees create happier customers
3. Fail fast but learn faster
Please read this article before applying: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233831
If you are still convinced you would like to work with a startup, kindly proceed.
What you would be doing
We are building a strong engineering culture in our company. Everyone follows the home-brewed ADDT
method – Analyse, Design, Develop, Test.
This allows every developer to gain a holistic picture of everything he/she is working on.
You’d be working on developing the next version of our SaaS platform – https://omoto.io
Who we think will be a great fit…
Every line of code sits at the core of a product that has to deliver a complete experience to its user. We are
looking for an Angular developer who understands that he/she is responsible for delivering that experience to
the user – not just writing his piece of code. A product approach in our team is a must!
The following qualifications would help you get shortlisted for this opportunity
• You have 0.5-1.5 years of experience in frontend application development using Angular
• You have hands on working experience in Angular 2 or above
• Hands on experience with D3 JS is a plus
• You know HTML5, CSS3 good enough to be able to tinker with UI layouts
• You understand working with Git and have efficiency in code management
• You know that working in a startup means you are not just there to write code but to build great
products that will make a difference to people’s lives
• You are comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
If writing awesome code and creating a promising product excites you, we would like to talk to you!
The first step for you to qualify for this role is to pass our culture
Information & Communication Technology
50 - 99 Employees