* Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
* Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
* Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Integration of data storage solutions.
Skills And Qualifications
* Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
* Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
* Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
* Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
* Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
50 - 99 Employees
05 April 2019