Company : TRADEPATH CAPITAL
Job Description (JD) :
We are specifically looking for Python Developers/ML Engineers and C#/.Net Programmers either freshers or with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience for our Mumbai office located in Dadar.
We would ideally prefer candidates who can join us immediately or within the next 15-30 days. Freshers would initially be hired as interns and will be given a fixed stipend for the 1st three months of internship period, depending on how well they perform in our technical test. Candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience will be given an annual pay package, again depending on how well they perform in our technical test.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Derive insights and identify opportunities through the use of algorithmic, statistical, mining &visualization techniques.
2. Extracting, analyzing and interpreting a variety of data (both structured and unstructured)
3. Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms and combine models through ensemble modelling and produce results.
4. Execute analytical methods while conveying the results to technical and business teams
5. Analyze large data sets in terabytes to identify trading opportunities
6. If you have knowledge of C#, you will have to opportunity to integrate Real-Time Working Artificial Intelligence Models into Live Trading Systems analyzing billions of data points in a day
1. Graduate (or higher) in Computer Science (preferably) or Mathematics or Statistics or Engineering. We also welcome candidates who do not have any schooling but have learned programming on their own and have been able to do a complex project in their own free time
2. Programming proficiency in Python (Freshers or 1-3 years exp) who wants to get practical data science experience AND / OR a [C#/.Net (Freshers or 1-3 years exp) who wants to work transcend into a career into data science]
3. Experience of working with relational (SQL) and non-relational databases.
4. In-depth understanding of Statistical Concepts and Machine Learning Algorithms–Beginners knowledge of some courses online would be useful
5. Some prior knowledge of the k market and trading strategies would be an added advantage, not necessary.
6. Excellent communication skills and be able to explain complex concepts.
100 - 499 Employees
.Net Core., Information & Communication Technology, Machine Learning & AI, Python